Currently, we have three basic departments, namely:
- Department of Agriculture & Environmental Conservation.
- Department of Education & Health.
- Department of Social & Economic development.
The above departments help us to have holistic approach towards transforming lives of the poorest, the oppressed and the disadvantaged people in the rural areas.
Our development approaches
Based on the lessons learned from the successful grassroots experience, SORUDEO uses the following approaches for effective and sustainable rural development programs:
- Participatory, holistic and result-oriented approach.
- All-inclusive, comprehensive and community-owned approach.
- Self-Help approach; Helping poor people to realize in depth by themselves the causes and consequences of Hunger, Poverty and Violence; and helping them to attack and defeat Hunger, Poverty and Violence.
- Gender mainstreaming strategy; integrating gender in policies and developmental ventures.
In our approaches and innovations, we respect, preserve and defend our Constitution, set Policies, Rules and Regulations.